Sunday, March 24, 2013

SOME THINGS DON'T WORK OUT.

I finally found a fix on-line for my Picasa program’s inability to upload my photos. It turns out, it is a problem with Picasa. I went through their fix, but it didn’t work for me. So, I’m back to square one. It takes too long to blog each morning and still get accomplished what I’ve returned home to do. Mainly, get my medical file with the doctor’s signature to have my expenses reimbursed from the accident in May; taxes finished; and a new building designed, permitted, etc. on my Oregon Property; plus theraputic exercise each morning. Conclusion, I’ll be blogging sporadically for awhile. I’m absolutely jealous that I’m not in Natchez with the friendly folks Jim is having fun with.


I can always reach back in time and put up an old picture I liked such as this "mudbug".


DSC03146 (Copy)

No comments: