Thursday, March 27, 2014

WESTERN DRIVE CORPORATION.

DSC03617 (Copy)

This is my Western Drive, 500 Gigabytes, that stores my pictures and anything else I value. I’ve been carrying it in the motor home since I bought it in 2009. I back up everything. When Jim arrived at the house in the Motor Home, it was missing its cords. We searched everywhere and were unable to find them. Friends have tried to fit cords to it. I thought, maybe WD might have an old set lying around to sell to me. Now, I’ve been known to diss a company or corporation that is greedy, impolite, has no ethics or any idea what customer service is all about. I contacted them by phone and asked if they might have cords for this model I could buy. The tech said, no, they would give them to me free, they believe in customer fulfillment.  At the customer fulfillment center, when they discovered that my drive was waaaaay out of warranty, I was told, you might have to pay postage. But, nope, they are sending the cords to me free of charge, postage free.

I WANT TO YELL THANK YOU WESTERN DRIVE FOR BEING A CORPORATION WITH A HEART. AND, IF YOU WANT A FINE PRODUCT, WHICH THIS ONE IS, STILL WORKING AFTER BOUNCING AROUND IN A MOTOR HOME FOR FIVE YEARS. TRY WESTERN DRIVE’S PRODUCTS. A-1

No comments: