Monday, January 26, 2009

MILES TO GO BEFORE WE SLEEP, AND WE HAVE PROMISES TO KEEP.

I returned to Murphys and found 28 degree weather. It is unusual for me to make a public declaration about something so personal as choosing a Life Partner, Jim Jaillet. But what can you do when you meet a ramblin' man who prefers to park where the weather is warm, the stars are bright and the voice of a lone coyote his music?
I thought it fitting to review the poem Stop By A Woods On A Snowy Evening..."And miles to go before we sleep, and miles to go before we sleep."
As we assay our golden years; review life's conditions, and find that very rare gift of congenial and joyful partnership...Well then?
I make my pledge to our future together for "...no hand can make the clock strike for me the hours that are passed."And we have promises to keep!

No comments: