Saturday, January 4, 2014

THE LEGO GENERATION

My grandkids absolutely love legos to this day, even though they rarely play with them anymore. So did my kids. Check this out:

http://gas2.org/2014/01/03/video-life-sized-lego-car-air-powered-green-dream/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IM-gas2+%28Gas+2.0%29

This video comes from one of my favorite subscriptions, everything about cars. Gas2.0
They love green and electric cars as I do. Always great info here.

I'm working on my trip to Turkey, taking care of loose ends. Got into travel sites this morning. A lot of bargains out there in January and February. Cabo, Cancun, Puerto Valarta. Next year, I'm going to take advantage of one of them. Jim and I are hoping to go to Cuba next year. Reading travel sites really gets the juices stirring.

No comments: