Wednesday, December 5, 2012

FRESH FISH.



Fish should be fresh but these ceramic fish are downright cheeky. On the phone, Jim talks excitedly about the unique opportunity to take close up deer photos at his current place at Thousand Trails in Texas. I’m bummed because I can’t be there, but I’ve got plane tickets to join him. And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jim. (Today we are the same age.) X0X0.


I really love ceramics but traveling as we do, and now, with medical problems and therapy, I have no time for ceramics except to enjoy other people’s.- It is even tougher to get pictures of fresh fish, Jim. Your next challenge.



I once had a pond full of goldfish, but the raccoons discovered it and that ended that.

.

.

.

.

.


After that octopus and shark video yesterday, these art pieces are just too cute.

No comments: