Sunday, January 2, 2011

ENRICHED AND MOVING FORWARD

I've had almost continuous company since Dec. 22nd. Yesterday, my brother, Norman left and the house was eerily quiet after a storm of activity. I plopped in a chair and read magazines for about an hour before attempting to do a thing. An article in one of those magazines was about testing stress levels. In short, it claimed that looking at pictures was the best stress reliever among a number of activities. And, of course, I've taken more pictures and looked at more pictures than any other year of my life. Normally, I don't look at Jim's blog before setting out my blog. This time, he called me, and I did. It was pictures he had taken of me. So, in turn, I'm going to post pictures I've taken of Jim.






And, he is such a ham-







He actually studies his destinations, works on smooth sailing, and reads directions-twice-before trying a new product.

 



 He is nurturing, and caring and treasures his family and friends.





This is supposed to be a travel blog.  Choosing a life partner and a travel mate, Jim Jaillet has enriched my life as I move forward into 2011.




No comments: