Thursday, June 16, 2011

FROM COLD TO SIZZLE

After graduation ceremonies for Alec, my daughter Kristanne drove me to Henderson, Nevada, a few short miles from Las Vegas. Her house had been closed for five days, and the temperature was 106 degrees as we stepped out of the air conditioned car. Shocking to move from cold and rainy Washington, to temperate Mission Viejo, then sizzling Nevada. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

This morning I attempted to download pictures into my daughter's rather ancient computer and blog. The pictures downloaded, but I was incapable of uploading them from her ancient machine into my blog. As Jim says, some days are diamonds and some days are dust. Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll have it all figured out.

I'm caring for my youngest grandson, Austin for a couple days. Its time to be a kid again. Hopefully, I'll have my problem solved by tomorrow.

No comments: