Saturday, June 4, 2011

DISCOVERING EXOTIC, SEXY EARRINGS

Jim and I went for burger night at the American Legion last night. There I met Kathy, a fun gal who found a treasure. Some earrings she hadn’t seen in a couple of years. She took them to the hall  to show her friends. We talked her into putting them on for a picture, except, I only had my cell phone with me.  Now, these earrings were six inches long and bountiful with beads. Real creations that demand special consideration of when and where a person would wear them. (She got lots of advice.) With her long blonde hair, the earrings were stunning on her. The pictures turned out nice…but…I don’t have the USB cord to get the pictures off my phone. Dang, I hate it when I go somewhere without my camera. So, I searched the net for earrings to provide a similar picture of Kathy’s earrings. I looked at “shoulder dusters” , Chandeliers, sexy exotic long earrings. There was Statement jewelry, Gypsy Moon, ethnic earrings, stiletto dangles, cosmic beads, comet glass…nothing  compared to her original creation until I checked Ebay. There, my friends, was a real shoulder duster, and its vintage. Longer than Kathy’s, but Kathy’s earrings were wider with several falls.  The search was fun and I learned a lot about ear wear.  The beer and burger were good, too.





















Picture Size:

No comments: