Wednesday, August 3, 2011

THE THREE M'S AGAIN.


Living on the road is a wonderful  adventure. Yet, returning to Murphys every July for my family and friends reunion is a must. While home, I normally catch up with old friends and check out my favorite haunts, like the galleries around town, eat my favorite foods, go to my favorite restaurants, do a bit of partying.  This time, its been  strictly business. Rescuing over 4,000 pictures from my antiquated Mac alone was quite a chore. Finished it yesterday.

Paper work, off loading stuff from storage, I currently have four ads in the newspaper and on Craig’s list.  Sprucing up the yard and maintenance on the house are never ending affairs.  In seven days, I fly to Washington. It only seemed fitting to catch up with my two best girlfriends. So, last night, the Three M’s got together for dinner and drinks.

Michal Houston, Madalaine Krska and myself. Here we are at the Murphys Hotel for cocktails. The bar was noisy so we repaired to the courtyard for dinner.  Perfectly pleasant at 8:00 p.m. and still light out.

Michal is an avid traveler and is headed for Hilton Head, South Carolina.  Then, France. Mad is not retired yet. I needed some fun time and we all look forward getting together. We will meet again in October.

No comments: