Friday, January 23, 2009

BIKER CHARITY RIDE, LIE, STEAL AND CHEAT, GOODBYE YUMA

I'm leaving Yuma for good, tomorrow, with much of the city left to explore. I'm glad to announce that Jim's nudist friend Paul Weiner from Oasis Book Store is holding my camera for Jim to Pick up on the 29th. I'm so glad to have my trusted tool back.
I wanted to check out the desalinization plant here in Yuma, but wasn't able to get to it. My interview for yesterday got canceled because Paul Harder had fallen and thinks he has the flu. He is 94 years old. Be sure to click on Jim's PI link on my page to see Yikes, Spikes-
My picture today is daughter Kristanne who professes to have been on a Charity ride. I have no doubt it was a charity ride, but did Kristanne ride? Hmmm. I think she is just BIKER FLUFF!! Anyone who knows her will probably agree.
My daughter-in-law, Laurie sent me such a neat email, I thought I'd share it:

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms
of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If
you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments
that take your breath away

Isn't that a great sentiment?
Today we will attend a lettuce festival and quilt show.
Hasta La Vista

No comments: