Monday, January 9, 2012

WITH A BIT OF LEVITY


I bought this 1998 camper van that I don’t need. My family believes it to be a ridiculous idea. “What are you going to do with it?”  I’m not sure yet!

Many times during the last 30 years I’ve been in situations where I would have liked the convenience of visiting people and going places without  inconveniencing friends or staying in a hotel. Those occasions come up rather regularly.

It was a great buy, clean, low mileage and easy to handle. If I stopped to question my motives too long, I wouldn’t have bought it.

One asset to owning this type of van is that I have the ability to park it on any city street or neighborhood without having to pay park charges.  It goes anywhere, the beach, the mountains and narrow roads, with ease. Now I have to build a garage to store it!  I should probably stick to cooking when I’m home. Human psychology is as difficult to understand as electronics and who can understand electronics? I should probably stick to cooking when I'm home.

No comments: