Saturday, October 22, 2011

YARD SALE

I’m off track this morning since I have a yard sale at 9:00 a.m. Having had one other yard sale in my life, I had conveniently forgotten how much work they are. The problem is, if I have two of something, it becomes a collection. And then the insanity begins.  To rid myself of my junk is now a ponderous undertaking.  It reminds me not to collect anymore “stuff” in the future, except…
Would you like to see my collection of  bench pictures?

–Mt. Vernon, Thousand Trails, WA.

–Noyo Harbor, Ft. Bragg, CA.

–Ashville, N.C.
–State of Louisiana Capitol Building.

-Ashville, North Carolina

-

-Unk.

-Mystic Seaport Harbor Museum.

Visitors Center Ashville, North Carolina

The Mormon Fort and Museum at Las Vegas, NV


From PAWS sanctuary, San Andreas.
Pictures,  an indelible marker of the fun I had, precious only to me, maybe interesting to others.

No comments: