Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW IN MURPHYS, SUN IN YUMA


Jim Jaillet and I are discussing how to collaborate on a book. He is an excellent photographer and I have a writing background. A win, win. You've heard of the worst writing contest? Snoopy is the mascot. Snoopy always starts out his novel with these words: It Was A Dark And Stormy Night- and no, I didn't win the worst writing contest. Check it out on-line. Bulwer-Lytton Contest.
I miss being with my family for Christmas but I'm looking foward to many more Christmases with Jim. Besides, it is supposed to snow down to 1500 feet in Murphys and in Yuma, while slightly cool right now, the temperature is set to go up. I'm getting my dental work done during the next three weeks, then heading back north. Posting early today since we don't have a signal in the motorhome. We'll ride our bikes along the canal today and hopefully have a photo to post tomorrow. For now, here is a photo Jim took of me in the motor home.

No comments: