Tuesday, March 11, 2014

MEET AND DINE AND DON'T WHINE.

DSC03678 (Copy)

There are times the only opportunity I get to be with some friends is at a meeting. Pam Quyle's hours are long, John and Wanda Hofstetter stick close to home when they are home or they go away for months at a time, like me.
DSC03679 (Copy)

So, even if we have business, it makes sense to have some social time and enjoy a meal together. Wanda brought us a beautiful dessert.

It was quite nice since most of my day was taxes, insurance, logistics on the new building in Oregon,  problems at the television studio with their brand new equipment, and so it went. In fact, the new equipment was part of the reason for the meeting.  Resolutions in sight.

My seven-foot long table is covered with paperwork. Hopefully by next week we'll actually be able to eat there. Oh, oh!  I think I'm whining.
DSC03616 (Copy)

Time to appreciate my Christmas poinsettia. I love them because they keep their bright beauty until late July. Cheers.

No comments: