Tuesday, December 27, 2011

PHOTOS WICKEDLY WEIRD

The family left for home this morning and I began the clean-up which I do in stages. Rolling up sleeping bags, pulling bedding, etc. I also decided to spend a bit of time cleaning up my email. I found one on Christmas pictures I thought I’d share.
Most of us like to take  Christmas photos. Sometimes, in the excitement, they don’t turn out well. Then there is the photo set-up for your yearly Christmas card.  A website lists them as  Awkward/Weird Christmas Photos.
Have a look:http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2011/12/a-golden-treasury-of-awkwardweirdawesome-family-holiday-photos/
We’ve never done a Christmas family picture for a Christmas Card. But, if Santa had a black eye would you still have the picture taken?

Many of these have questionable logic. What were they thinking?

1 comment:

OverTheTopCargoTrailer said...

Mary that santa is great. He looks like he was a drunk and just got beat up for something and now he has a armful of kids on his lap. This must be a very old photo you found somewhere on the web ?

Happy new year and keep up the good work in 2012