Sunday, October 18, 2020

CHEERS # II

The popular Cheers character, Norm Peterson, was known for his one-line zingers. It was a long running popular program that I enjoyed very much. I hope you did too. More remembrances.

SAM:  Beer Norm?

NORM:  Have I gotten that predictable?  Good!

SAM:  Whatcha up to Norm?

NORM:   My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall.

WOODY:  How's it going Mr. Peterson?

NORM:  Poor.

WOODY:  I'm sorry to hear that.

NORM:  No, I mean pour.

SAM:  How's life treating you Norm?

NORM:  Like it caught me sleeping with its wife,

 SAM:  What's going down, Normie?

NORM:  My butt cheeks on that bar stool.

WOODY:  Pour you a beer Mr. Peterson? 

NORM:  Alright, but stop me at one...make that thirty one.

WOODY:  How's it going Mr. Peterson?

NORM:  It's a dog eat dog world, Woody, and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

SAM:  What's the story Norm?

NORM:  Boy meets beer. Boy drinks beer. Boy meets another beer.

WOODY:  Can I pour you a beer Mr. Pertson?

NORM:  A little early isn't it Woody?

WOODY:  For a beer?

NORM:  No, for stupid questions.


And, so it goes. I'm sure there are many more. 

Exit stage right.......


 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, Are you looking for a professional trader, forex and binary manager who will help you trade and manager your account with good and massive amount of profit in return. you can contact MR. CARLOS ELLISON for your investment plan, for he helped me earned 12,000usd with little investment funds. Carlos Ellison you're the best trader I can recommend for anyone who wants to invest and trade with a genuine trader, he also helps in recovery of loss funds..you can contact him on his Email:
carlose78910@gmail.com
Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
Via Telegram : +12166263236

I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.

CELPIP EXAM BOOKING said...

Coming across your webpage has been one of my highlights this January. This is what quality content looks like. The style, language and delivery meets every ECFMG CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS​ ​
I gotta make sure to bookmark this link and check out more of your content. Not everyday you learn HOW TO BECOME ECFMG CERTIFIED ​ , so this was very timely. Keep up the good work dear.