Saturday, January 7, 2012

BAD NEWS RUNS IN THREES?

I popped a tire, had it fixed and my mechanic informed me another tire has a split in it. He wrote on my service tag, do not drive over 50 mph, nor farther than 200 miles.

My brother came to stay for a week and revealed to us that he has cancer.

And, I had a fire from dumping ashes in my compost bin that nearly took out my greenhouse.

When I tried to move pictures from my camera to a file, even though I highlighted all of the pictures, only one picture moved. I erased the rest from the camera and it is still too dark to take new ones. The year 2012 is off to a troublesome start.

Bad news  is said to run in threes. I’ve had my three. Tomorrow will be a better day. I know it because, truth to tell, I've had much more good luck in my life than bad luck.

No comments: