Thursday, May 12, 2016

MOTHER'S DAY BASH.

DSC08099 (Copy)

My sister-in-law Theresa...
DSC08092 (Copy)

...and brother Clark hosted a Mother's Day bash. Clark is a genius at the barbeque with ham, tri-tip and chicken and sweet potatoes.
DSC08095 (Copy)

Theresa's siblings and daughters, like her, are good cooks. Whitney, above with their Dad, My injured arm limits my typing, so I'll be brief.

DSC08090 (Copy)

Tommy and Mariana.  Clark's nephew, Tommy is older than he is. They grew up together on the same street and still hang out together.

DSC08093 (Copy)

Theresa prepared a table full of snacks and cheeses. Everything is double yum.

DSC08108 (Copy)

Theresa's mom, also a great cook, most likely where Theresa and her siblings learned.


DSC08098 (Copy)

Her Dad, with one of the great grandchildren, Gabriella.

DSC08105 (Copy)

Brother Bill also had a birthday May 8th. He is 78 years young; an avid volunteer.

DSC08101 (Copy).

Estella with her family, I don't know all the names...
DSC08103 (Copy)

Ken and Laurie made room at the snack table.
DSC08094 (Copy)
 The cheeses and cookies beckoned all.

...DSC08102 (Copy)

Clark enjoys his role as grandad to Theresa's grandkids.

DSC08107 (Copy)

Virginia with Owen and Theo. Owen sent me a note that he is driving now and warned me I have enough time to move to Alaska.Theo will be my partner in India in December.


DSC08106 (Copy)

The food was exceptional and since I can't cook very well, I went home with Doggie Bags. And all mothers took home a beautiful petunia. Doug brought mega cans of cookies, his specialty.


No comments: