Monday, February 9, 2015

MYSTERY SOLVED AND WATER NEWS.

February 9, 2015

The rains have been welcoming if disconcerting with multiple lightning strikes, gloom, and water cascading down my driveway. The news is, despite this pleasant drink of water, the drought will continue. oroville
The reservoirs are no longer holding enough water. I have a well and expect to get it up and running to bastion my property against the drought. It hasn’t been operated in over ten years. The aquifer may be empty and not suitable.  Time will tell.
New tires will be rolling me to Oregon at the end of this week for some needed input into the house building job. The tires will be installed this morning.
FLASH- The Mystery Santa was neighbor Peggy Morris. I called once with no answer but finally spoke to her last night. What a delightful thing to receive this lovely Christmas letter in my EMAIL box. Too fun!
DSC06273 (Copy)
Peggy denied being the mystery Santa of the second letter. Hmm!  I’m narrowing down the suspects.
Ciao


No comments: